The SCoPe™ Seismic Calculation Program is sophisticated software that performs complicated structural calculations for seismic sway braces in accordance with building codes. Complete calculations can be produced without needing to refer to the code itself. All of the required information is in the program and at your fingertips. SCoPe™ can access seismic map values based on GPS coordinates, so calculations can be performed for projects located anywhere in the world.
SCoPe™ performs seismic bracing calculations for ALL suspended non-structural building components such as pipe, conduit, ducts, trapeze supported components, cable trays, bus ducts, conveyers, lights and more. It also does fire sprinkler piping calculations in accordance with the requirements of NFPA-13.
To download a free trial, just click on one of the following links
Compatible with 2009 IBC – x64
Compatible with 2012 IBC – x64
Instructions and notes for installation:
- You must have Administrative Rights for the computer on which you are installing
- If the program starts but the name & address text boxes for STEP 1 are not populated with sample text, the program is not running properly and someone with Administrative Rights will have to change the settings on two files to allow full control for the database files:
- Using the file explorer, Navigate to C:\Program Files\CADDYSeismic\SCoPe 2009\ PIPE.mdf and RIGHT CLICK its icon (or 2012)
- SELECT the Properties Tab
- SELECT the Security Tab
- SELECT Users under Group or user names
- CLICK Advanced
- In the Advanced window make sure that Users is selected and CLICK Change Permissions
- In the Permissions window make sure that Users is selected and CLICK Edit
- CHECK the box for Full Control under Allow
- CLICK OK on each dialog box to close them and get back to the file explorer.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\CADDYSeismic\SCoPe 2009\ PIPE_log.ldf and RIGHT CLICK its icon (or 2012)
- REPEAT b though i above for the PIPE_log.ldf file
©2018 nVent. All rights reserved.